Friday, October 15, 2010

Great South Beach Diet Recipe Site

So, as i said I'm on the South Beach Diet (SBD), day 4 and I've lost 3 pounds which is amazing because I've eaten way more than I was eating prior.  Of course, I ate garbage...delicious sugar-frosted, fat-laden, creamy garbage...but processed & horrible for me none the less.  So here I am, forgoing sugar, white flour, bread, pasta and rice for 8 more days in the so-called induction period.  It's really not that bad.  I found a great site that I love with amazing recipes and pictures so I don't screw it up halfway through.  I don't know what it is about recipes but half the time I find myself skipping some vital piece of information only to have a complete inedible fail on my hands...but these are simple and for someone who isn't a natural cook, pretty easy & fun.

Kalyn's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment